Join us Saturday, October 28th from 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM to celebrate the fall season and the last weekend of tours in 2017 at our 2nd annual HalloWoodstock festival!
Family-friendly fall fun, sweet treats, pumpkins, and more to benefit over 350 rescued farmed animals!
- Hot chocolate, candy, desserts and other vegan eats and sweet treats available from our food vendors!
- Hayrides around the sanctuary property to visit over 350 rescued farmed animals
- Painting pumpkins with the talented team from Paws for Cause
- Trick-or-treating for vegan candies from Smarties, Surf Sweets, and other delicious treats at our rescued animal barns
- Bounce house, face-painting and life-size photo stand-ins—fun for all ages!
Live music on stage performed generously by local musicians:
Star Children Music Singer/songwriter James Mongan, usually accompanied with his music project, Star Children, performs an original selection of solo acoustic music. James has been songwriting and performing for various solo and collaborative projects for decades in NYC and since moving to Woodstock, NY has crafted and refined a collection of energetic pop and smart rock-n-roll songs that will invigorate and inspire. James describes Star Children and his solo work as “Modern pop for vintage tastes, Catskill style.”
Anker is an acoustic performing songwriter. His 3 CD’s of original music have been categorized in various reviews as: Acoustic Rock, Americana & Folk. Comparisons to well-known artists include: Jackson Browne, Cat Stevens & Bruce Springsteen. Anker is currently the open mic host at “Grover’s Mill Coffee House” in West Windsor, NJ & “Starbucks” in Lawrenceville, NJ.
*Please note: There will be NO formal tours on this festival day, but there will be plenty of opportunities to interact over fences, visit the barns, and learn about our rescued animal residents.
Delicious vegan eats & treats from food vendors: